Would you like to improve your windsurfing skills? Do you want to nail that jibe, improve your stance, or even stick that difficult freestyle move? Join me in one of my clinic’s all over the world or during one of my clinic’s in Holland.
I compete in all three disciplines of the PWA World Tour (freestyle, wave and slalom) and I think I can call myself a good allrounder in windsurfing. So whether you want to learn the basics, make your first steps in proper waves or just want to get a lot of speed; I can help you with it.
I organize a lot of different types of clinics; so just have a look what you prefer:
- A combination of windsurfing and yoga
- Ladies only camps
- Learning in crystal clear Caribbean waters or with an after surf Caipirinha in Brazil
Since many years I have my official windsurfing teacher licenses and I have a lot of experience in teaching all over the world. Windsurfing is for all ages, and windsurfing clinics are also for all ages! From four years young up till eighty years and still going strong; I taught them and they improved a lot.
I plan my clinic schedules with the likelihood of wind in mind. I love to windsurf too and I do everything I can do to maximize our chances of getting good wind.
But every once in a while, wind can be a fickle partner. Unfortunately, I am unable to control the wind and therefore I can’t offer refunds based on weather conditions. But I can promise you that, in the unlikely event that the wind remains light throughout the camp, you’ll learn more than you ever thought possible.
I also understand that personal schedule changes occasionally forces customers to make cancellations.
For windsurfing camps:
- Cancellations made 15 days or more before the start of a camp receive a full refund less a 10% cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the start of the camp up to two days before the camp receive a 50% refund per person.
- There are no refunds on the week before and the day of the camp or thereafter.